Name of the Event: Junction Christmas Fair
Date of Event: 1st – 2nd December
Cost of the space: Ksh 7500 for two days
- One representative from Papshops will be present to help with marketing.
- Papshops is not in a position to guarantee sales during the event, no refund will be made whether sales are made or not by the business.
- Papshops will ensure that the space is prepared before the day of the event all necessary facilities are provided including chairs for each business representative, tables and bulb. Note: Carry a table cloth.
- Papshops can only do business with 4 vendors, if 4 vendors haven’t signed up a day to the event date. Refunds will be made to vendors who have paid, this means papshops has cancelled the transaction.
- Papshops has the right to change or cancel transaction, therefore Papshops may change the cost of the space or do refunds to those who have made payments.
- In case the festival is cancelled, Papshops will issue full refund to the vendor.
- After payment Money is only refundable upon cancellation of the event.
- Set-up for Festival begins at 8:00 am Saturday December 1st, 2018. All set-ups must be complete by 11:00 am on Saturday.
- Vendors are responsible for the collection of sales tax on any items sold. Vendors shall comply with all applicable laws.
- Only one representative from your business is required to be on stand. Vendors shall maintain his or hers exhibits until 6 pm on Sunday December 2nd 2018. Take down will not be allowed or begin prior to 4 pm on Sunday. Vendor shall vacate space rented by 6 pm on Sunday unless other arrangements have been made with space provider.
- Booking with us means that your brand is under Papshops, during the day of the event your business representative identifies as Papshops representative.
- Vendors should carry their own table clothes.
- Vendors having concerns about the spaces should make inquiries through Papshops representative.
By booking and paying via Papshops you agree to the terms & policies of this contract.